Friday 16 February 2018

Editing the Music Video - Day 2

In my second editing session I was able to do more advanced editing as I now had enough required footage. I first added all the footage I needed for the video and deleted the unnecessary clips in order to have more organisation. I unlinked all the videos from their audios so that I could delete audio of the clips without deleting the clips. I then took the footage I had on the timeline and looked more carefully at it in order to edit it to the beat of the song. 

After the editing of the clips I used the three-way colour corrector and applied it to my clips. This effect allowed me to change the saturation and colour of my clips in order to change the mood of the clips. I then found that some of the clips of mine were darker than I had hoped and so I applied the brightness and contrast to some clips which thankfully worked in improving the quality of the clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment