Thursday 15 March 2018

Editing the Music Video - Day 3


In this editing session I uploaded all the new footage that I filmed. Firstly since the scenes with the girl is meant to be a dream/flashback sequence I used various effects to give this idea. I added fast blur, which I increased by 12%, I then slowed the footage down by 50% to make it more dream-like and finally I used three-way colour corrector to have to footage have a more orange filter over it, creating a more warm mood.

I also added the lip synching clips into my video. In order to get the lip synching as accurate as possible I had to layer the clips of me lip synching from the point the song starts. I then did some colour corrector to the clips. Since I now had more clips I could now get rid of or shorten clips that dragged on, allowing my video to be tighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment