Saturday 18 November 2017

Production Meeting 2

For this production meeting  I thought about planning how I was going to proceed with making my music video. In this second meeting I researched other similar music videos to the one I had in mind of making, I did this so I could get inspiration on what I could transfer over to my music video. I had a rough idea about what direction I wanted to go in for my video but  needed a more specific idea about what would be effective and what would work in my music video. After viewing several videos I made a rough plan of shots I was going to film that were inspired by shots I have seen in other videos. 

In this meeting I also organised a plan for my next production meeting to go scout for locations in order to figure out the best locations to film at. I also began thinking of plans on what needed to be done for the magazine advert and the digipak.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment